Fashion-Basic Biker Jacket: interesting facts about the timeless fashion classic
Will it be summer or not? So sure I’m not there. The biker jacket: why one of my main timeless basics remains operational. As long as the weather is still conjures up one or the other cold gust of wind, this favorite Basic is indispensable for me. The fashion classic biker jacket is so flexible that the jacket-depending on the cut and material-compatible with almost every outfit. It is a basic for Rocker Chic and certainly one of the coolest clothes ever. It is an essential wardrobe component to spice sporty-casual jeans looks. You can give even formal business looks that certain something. And you can use the biker jacket as androgynous style break to very feminine, romantic look.
Decisive that the good piece also to your style, your character and your age fits, are the small but crucial details. In order to determine what exactly biker jacket for Basic your basic wardrobe could be and how you combine them best, I have put together the most important basic knowledge about fashion classic biker jacket in this and future articles.
The biker jacket is the epitome of Rocker Chic and not to offer coolness
According to Mensjacketsstore, the history of the biker jacket goes back to the 20s of the last century and is paved by famous names from the film business like no other piece of clothing. Basically, two traditional companies argue about the invention of the motorcycle jacket: The American company Schott and the British company Belstaff.
The brothers Schott invent “Perfecto” -Motorradjacke
The brothers Schott set up a company in 1913 in New York and invent in the 20s, the first jacket is closed with a zipper. A sensation! They call their invention to the favorite cigar of the founder of the Cuban “Perfecto” and thus write fashion history. The first biker jacket by Schott sold in 1928 by a Harley-Davidson representative on Long Iceland and actually used only once as protective clothing for motorcyclists. It consists of black nappa leather, has the famous asymmetrical zipper, several practical pockets and a padded lining.
However, the decisive turn a cult object occurs only in 1954, when a certain Marlon Brando “The Wild” wears Perfecto in Hollywood film. Here are young cinema-rebels like James Dean, and finally the punk rock generation with icons such as Blondie, the Ramones or the Sex Pistols, which can be to the fashion classic biker jacket.
Belstaff makes the motorcycle jacket 100 percent waterproof
The story of the brand Belstaff turn begins in 1924, when Eli Belovitch and his son-in British Staffordshire establish a textile company that specializes in high quality motorcycle clothing – then a real gap in the market. They justify the fame of their company with an entirely new and groundbreaking way to grow leather, thus making waterproof one hundred percent. Ever since the revolutionary Ernesto “Che” Guevara has a Belstaff jacket, it is all the rage. Today adorn names like George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Ewan McGregor and Sarah Jessica Parker – just to name a few – the Star-list of diehard fans. And the leather jacket that carries Leonardo DiCaprio in 2004 film “Aviator” is from Belstaff.
What us this exciting story of the biker jacket says? Owning a biker jacket is never wrong-assuming, of course, you consider when choosing your model specific details.
The typical section details the classic Perfecto biker jacket
The typical section details the biker jacket are primarily due to their functional origin:
- Front Perfecto has an asymmetrically offset from the center zipper that contributes to the fact that the front parts overlap in the closed state.So the motorcyclist is better protected from cold wind.
- If the lapels are open, they can use be made of snaps on the hull, so they do not flap in the wind.
- The biker jacket is cut for practical Sitting hip length and has a hem belt so that there is no wind enters.
- Also at the sleeve-statements are zippers that make the sleeves windproof and ensure that Gauntlets gloves fit over the sleeve.
- Two zippered pockets on the left and right front can be used for warming hands.
- An oblique zipper pocket on the chest serves to plug the vehicle papers.
- Another flap pocket on the belly can be used to stow the ignition key.
- The epaulettes, but the silvery metal parts, buckles and zippers are intended for decoration.
Modern cut Versions, Materials and the Biker Jacket
Today there are countless variations that are based on the US or British version of the biker jacket either. You access typical details to reinforce them or leave them off. There are biker jackets in different lengths, silhouettes, Pocket arrangement and decorative details.
The originally available only in black leather variants meantime get all possible colors of the color spectrum and an almost infinite variety of materials to. Jackets in biker style are available today in all types of leather, also in fine, soft and delicate leathers and suedes. Given the variations come in woven and knitted fabrics of all kinds, but still give a hint of the cool rocker and rebel aura.
How to choose the right color for your Biker Jacket?
Especially quality biker leather jackets are a real investment. For that, you have then a piece that will last a lifetime. This allows you to carry your biker jacket with as many outfits, you should first in a your base colors invest-and depending on thecharacter type in either a dark or light color. If you choose a dark base color, stay closer to the original and the androgynous, rock broadcasting classic. With bright colors, the biker jacket is feminine and gentle, sometimes elegant. But also biker jackets in one of the main accent colors are very beneficial for individual body types.
- A character typeschoose the most bright or bright colored biker jackets.
- H-figure typeswill be spoiled for choice and can well also wear biker jackets in a strong accent color.
- WithO-figure types , the choice of color depends on what you want to sit under.Choose your biker jacket always the highest for you, portable color contrast to your monochrome Below. This means: Access to a darker color, if you want to wear underneath predominantly bright look. Access to a lighter base color or to your main accent colors if you want to wear underneath dark outfits.
- X-figure typescarry a darker biker jacket to hide a larger bust and upper arms stronger. Slender hourglass figures can wear all colors.
- Y character typesshould wear preferably dark biker jackets – either cleverly placed layering with contrasting colors or monochrome looks with the same brightness.
What absolutely always goes: With an original in black with silver metallic elements make in any combination a statement. Even if it not the best solution to balance your proportions or color for your type-a black biker jacket remains a classic, with which you are always stylistically far forward.
How do you choose the right material for your biker jacket?
For choosing the right material is considered: The material must harmonize with your style-type and your body forms. For this you can choose between soft or stiff, heavy or light, smooth or rough, thick or thin materials. Decisive for your selection is the question of whether you much or little need forming structure on the upper body.
- With stiffer fabrics and leathers make sure that the jacket retains its shape and permanently changed your silhouette on the upper body in the desired direction.This may for example mean that you widen the jacket your shoulders, your waist narrower, have your bosom greater or her hips appear wider.Such jackets are like armor, give your shoulders and torso more grip. But they also act masculine and tougher.
- Soft, flowing materialsin turn let softer, more feminine look and sometimes even delicate. Follow some more your natural body shapes and usually wear-though depending on the material thickness and surface structure-something less.
- And another important idea: If your biker jacket is to keep as long as possible, you should choose an extremely hard-wearing, durable leather – even if it is only once a bit more expensive.It is important above all that the leather wet withstand tasty and not too sensitive to spots or friction. Such leather is replaced with the years although more patina, but never still looks sloppy. On the contrary: A robust Biker Jacket visibly worn, high-quality leather spread its own flair of adventure and freedom …
Conclusion: A biker jacket is a so-called “Life Time Piece”-a piece of clothing that can accompany you in the appropriate quality for a lifetime and never goes out of fashion, let alone lose its coolness. The purchase should be carefully considered because biker jackets of the highest quality are a real investment in your basic wardrobe . Therefore please take the time to extensively test the various models. Develop a sense of what kind biker jacket is best suited for your style and your figurative conditions. And please make sure you all the details, like bags, belts or stitching, eighth and assess whether they seem more advantageous or disruptive to the overall impression. Very important is whether you feel comfortable immediately in the biker jacket. If you immediately feel like in your second skin and completely “at home” when putting, you are on the right track. So will you do with some time your best alternative identified.
Upcoming posts will give you more points you can look for when choosing the right biker jacket.Overall this blog series comprises three parts:
- The main historical facts about the biker jacket and their typical details
- To combine thebiker jacket-Outfit examples of each style type and age
- Properbiker jacket for every figure
And now I look forward to your thoughts: Have you had a biker jacket in the closet? If so, what material and what color it did to you and what you have been particularly important in the selection?
Important: You must first confirm shortly that you are human. Then you get an email from Feedburner (my e-mail service) with a confirmation link that you click on it. Should you not receive the email, please look in your spam folder! Only after your double confirmation Your e-mail subscription is completed under German law and I can send you the fashion tips of Modeflüsterin. I look forward to new readers!
Victoria Beckham Style Womens Black Biker Motorcycle …
Glamorous Top Gun Leather Look Jacket in Black
Embroidered Motorcycle leather Vest with Patches …
WWE John Layfield Ranch Cowboy Style leather Jacket
MEN’S DISTRESSED GREY GAMBLER LEATHER VEST (GRAY)
Star Wars Han Solo Vest
Charlie Cox (Matt Murdock) The Defenders Leather Black Jacket
Biker Leather Apparel
Red Capsule Biker Akira Kaneda Leather Jacket
NEW HONDA GAS REPSOL REAL LEATHER MOTORCYCLE MOTORBIKE …
Stylish Victoria Justice Green Jacket
Katy Perry Motorcycle Black Leather Jacket
Fringe Anna Torv Biker Leather Jacket
Powerful Black White Hoodie Jacket Bear Anime Danganronpa …
Men’s distressed Brown Leather Motorcycle Club Vest …
The Three Musketeers D’Artagnan (Logan Lerman) Jacket
Daredevil Ben Affleck Motorcycle Red Costume Jacket
The Flash Barry Allen Black Button Up Cotton Jacket
Amenadiel Lucifer Leather Jacket
Mens Biker Red Real Leather Jacket