Prepare your cycling trip is exciting. If you are about to embark on a trip of this and is a beginner, see this post important tips. Some tips may seem simple, but believe me, it is not easy to prepare all the details before you go on the road. Like any thing you want to do, a cycling trip requires planning.
Check out our tips and get the most out of your adventure!
- Do not try to do too many miles per day because you can wear too much. Start with moderation.
- If you’re going to ride in another country, learn at least the basics of the language of the region, so you can order food and instructions.
- If your bike breaks down or you get sick don’t be ashamed to ask for help or take a bus.
- The daily routine of cycling, camping and eating pasta every night can get old. Therefore do not forget to make breaks for eatingwell and recharge the body and mind.
- On the internet there are great information about bicycle touring. It is a good idea to search for, previously, the routes, ask questions, get advice and connect with other bicycle travelers.
- A good lodging option is camping. It usually gives to save big. Bring your own tent or camping.
- If you had a difficult day on the road look for a good room to sleep and have a nice meal to lift the spirits.
- Do the photos. You will love to enjoy the fun memories later.
- Enjoy the fruit trees of the path, the fruits are great sources of snacks in the afternoon.
- Don’t abandon your other interests just because you are pedaling. Hiking and other outdoor activities are great ways to spend some time off of the bike.
- Writing at the end of the day or during the lunch break is great way to use your mind.
- Do not forget the maintenance of your bike, how to clean and oil the chain and take all the equipmentof
Traveling is always a great opportunity to learn, meet new people, acquire new skills, like new languages and cooking. Is coming to the end of the year, that such a venture with your bike?
Time to get fit for your cycle holidayBlog – Macs Adventure
How To Prepare For Long Distance Cycling – Fitness Viking
Renting a Bike in Mallorca
Cycling House Employment
Camino Tips: walking in hot weather
Your local, inspiring and adventure tour to Ukraine …
Remembering Mike Barry Sr., 1938-2018
ORbike’s Guide to Biking McKenzie Pass – ORbike: FIND …
Backpacking the Rockwall Trail in Kootenay National Park
Tips For Flying With Your Pet
Mountain Torq Trip Preparation
Dirty Money 2 | How to Kit Inspiration
What Every Man Travelling to Sault Ste. Marie Needs to …
Notes from Rational Support Blog
Active Escape: 3 Heart-Thumping Vacations and How to Prep …
Here Is A Complete Low Carb Food List To Help You Lose …
Aditi Balbir: Founder & Managing Director, V Resorts
5 Tips to Hot Weather Cycling